Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Hockey League

2 posters

Go down

World Hockey League Empty World Hockey League

Post by MichaelScott59 Thu May 05, 2016 12:28 pm

Hello All,

MichaelScott59 here. After a couple weeks of tumultuous pre-season and attempt at regular season...The amount of management, staff and players who have quit, retired or just bounced has pushed us overboard. It was a valiant effort and 320 people signed up is no joke, but it just wasn't in the cards. We will be canceling Season 1 of the World Hockey League and dissolving all teams. I apologize to those (mostly management) whose time we wasted but some poor choices and decisions were made that led us to this point. I want to thank everyone who participated, signed up, staffed, assisted, and invested time in this league.

Please stay signed up on this website...We will give it another go in the future, but for now the league will be dormant.

In the interest of keeping this community as together as possible, I highly recommend joining the NLGE. The NLGE is where a good amount of our players originated from, they will be entering their 6th season soon and it's a great combo of big enough to be recognized but not way to over-sized where you get buried under thousands of players. Here is the link for NLGE and the sign up page...I hope to see a lot of you over there and signing up for staff and management (to those who did great over here):

NLGE.net
http://nlge.net/index.php?group-drafts/season-6-sign-ups.17/join

Thanks,
MichaelScott59

MichaelScott59
MichaelScott59
Admin

https://worldhockeyleague.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

World Hockey League Empty Re: World Hockey League

Post by Brown l11l Thu May 12, 2016 12:15 am

ALSO THERE IS A NEW 6V6 LEAGUE CALLED THE DHL. ITS NOT A LARGE LEAGUE AND WERE RISING FAST! COMMENT GAMER TAGS AND POSITIONS UNDER NEATH

Brown l11l

Back to top Go down